Sunday, January 18, 2015

"Sole Survivor: One Man's Testimony For Christ" by Rev. Paul Bern now available







Pastor Paul J. Bern's third book, a Christian motivational self-help work titled, “Sole Survivor: One Man's Testimony for Christ”, has been released in softback ($19.95) on Amazon.com or as an e-book ($3.50) on Kindle and Nook. This is a book about starting out in life as an orphan before being adopted into an abusive household, only to have my adoptive father die when I was 12, put out of the house at age 19, and wound up in prison for check fraud at age 26. Went back to school afterwards because I needed and wanted to change. Dedicated my life to Christ in 1992, became a successful business owner and a servant of the Lord as a musician. After 22-year computer/IT career ended in 2008, I was beset by long-term unemployment, eventually ended up homeless. Total collapse of my health ensued climaxing with a nearly successful suicide attempt, followed by a lengthy hospitalization. Read all about how Christ rescued me from all of the above and reestablished me. Today I'm in full time ministry and I've never been better. Thanks be to God through my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! He has made me whole!!

No comments:

Post a Comment